Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Wednesday Vignette

My blogger friend Anna at Flutter & Hum recently started posting a new meme called Wednesday Vignette. It's perfect for people like me who often end up with a handful of good photos from a nursery or garden visit, but don't necessarily want to post all the bad photos in order to get a well-rounded post out of it.

It's also perfect for me, because I sometimes want to participate in Wordless Wednesday, but because I like writing, I can never resist the "Tell" part of "Show and Tell."

Corylus avellana 'Harry Lauder's Walking Stick' catkins from the garden at The Roadhouse Nursery in Poulsbo

You can see Anna's current Wednesday Vignette post here.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Alison! That is such a wonderful shot! I'm so excited you joined in, and that it will serve as an outlet to post stray lovelies for you. Like you, I always feel the need to put a few word in there to explain my thoughts. I'm definitely not a wordless poet... Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful photo of a wonderful plant, Alison. I like the echos of the flower in the background and what appears to be a rock mulch below.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture of one of my favorite plants!

    ReplyDelete

Gardening is a solitary activity. But blogging about it is a social phenomenon! I don't make money from my blog by advertising, or use it to drive customers to a business. If you liked my post, or my writing or photography, or even just one picture or turn of phrase, I'd love to hear from you. That's how I get paid.