Don't be fooled. Inside this thin coating of sweetness is a fiery core of total insanity.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Leftovers

I'm not talking about food. I'm talking about the extra pictures I took this month while I was working on the December Photo Project. I took a lot of pictures every day, and although I did cheat a bit and use a couple that I didn't actually take on the day I posted, I did end up with lots of extra photos that I thought were good, but for whatever reason I decided to post the one I thought was best for that day, or that I simply liked the best.

Anyway, here now, for your orgiastic viewing pleasure, are the leftovers.




























































10 comments:

  1. Best leftovers ever and with no calories, just what I need after gaining about a zillion pounds this fall. Thanks for the orgiastic pleasure, my eyes are smiling with satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all beautiful! You have a great eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fun and fantastic shots left over! I enjoyed your pics all month long! Cheers, Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  4. The long shadows and soft grey light of winter make for delicious left overs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Alison, many of these pictures are great! So much texture! My favorite is the one with tall trees and the fence. Nice leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your leftover photos --- each one just begs to have its story told. I also have too many photos from 2012 that never got posted, but how I love to review them all. You must be having fun with this year end look back at the odds and ends of things you have seen and enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you were having fun with your camera this month. Wishing you as much fun and more in the year ahead. Happy New Year, Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the extra photos. I love the green lawn, since ours is covered with snow. I also enjoyed the trees and fog. I want to wish you a healthy and prosperous New Year! I enjoy you blog and look forward to seeing your achievements in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your leftovers look better than some peoples Sunday dinners. I think my favorites are the foliage macros and the fence with the trees in the distant, really drawn to that one. The cacti look so soft and cuddly, like you should want to pet them.

    ReplyDelete

Gardening is a solitary activity. But blogging about it is a social phenomenon! I don't make money from my blog by advertising, or use it to drive customers to a business. If you liked my post, or my writing or photography, or even just one picture or turn of phrase, I'd love to hear from you. That's how I get paid.