Don't be fooled. Inside this thin coating of sweetness is a fiery core of total insanity.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

December Photo Project 2012 -- Day Twenty

Today's photo is the first one this month with people in it, and I'm posting it a lot later than most of the others I've done. That's because I spent almost all of today traveling across the country, from Washington to Massachusetts. We're visiting our son Iain for Christmas. This is the first time I've seen him in a year. I'll probably do another post at some point with more family pictures (probably when we get back home, since our wifi connection is so slow) but for now, this is the one I took of my son and my husband coming out of a local restaurant after dinner tonight. We were walking back to the car, and they were chatting companionably. There's a tree and some ornamental grasses in the shot, so technically I guess it belongs in a garden blog.




Anyway, it's my blog, and I can do what I want.