Monday, December 10, 2012

December Photo Project 2012 -- Day Ten

I've been hoping for a foggy day since this project started. Fog adds a wonderfully atmospheric quality to photos for no effort on behalf of the photographer. No special effects or complicated computer apps required. We get some thick fog here in Washington, so much more than back east. Earlier this morning it was even thicker.

I pass this field every time I go to the grocery store, it's about a mile from my house.



**************************
To find out more about the December Photo Project, check out this link. You'll find links to other blogs there who are also participating.


6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sight. All I see on the way to my grocery store is more city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo! Although, I am just the opposite. I see so much fog this time of year at my house that I wish it would go away so I could get a clear pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool Alison!! I love fog pictures. Great composition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photo and the mood it conveys. It is definitely Pacific Northwestish.

    ReplyDelete

Gardening is a solitary activity. But blogging about it is a social phenomenon! I don't make money from my blog by advertising, or use it to drive customers to a business. If you liked my post, or my writing or photography, or even just one picture or turn of phrase, I'd love to hear from you. That's how I get paid.