Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December Photo Project 2012 -- Day Nineteen

I actually took this photo a couple of days ago at dusk. It was gray all day, and then the skies cleared briefly, and there was the moon. We had just had an interlude of snow, which didn't stick. We then had more overnight, which did.


******************

The December Photo Project is sponsored by the blog View From The Prairie Box. To participate, you take one photo each day for the first 25 days of December and post it to your blog.

2 comments:

  1. Nice moonrise "the trees stamped against the west were black and stately and full of rest."
    Great that the sky cleared at just the right time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little moments when they sky clears amidst all this bluster are truly gifts...and there you were with your camera: nice catch!

    ReplyDelete

Gardening is a solitary activity. But blogging about it is a social phenomenon! I don't make money from my blog by advertising, or use it to drive customers to a business. If you liked my post, or my writing or photography, or even just one picture or turn of phrase, I'd love to hear from you. That's how I get paid.