Don't be fooled. Inside this thin coating of sweetness is a fiery core of total insanity.

Friday, June 7, 2013

A Prowler in the Garden

Can you see her?


I've been letting the kitties out in the garden now that the weather is a bit nicer. Usually they don't leave the back porch, and I don't think they've figured out that they could jump the fence if they really tried (I hope they never do.) I'm often out there with them if they're outside.

The pump on the stream is broken and I'm waiting for someone to come and haul all the rocks out of the cavity to pump the water out and fix it. I didn't realize when I put the stream in that getting at the pump would be so difficult. Lightning, one of my cats, has decided to explore the waterless stream, and seems to have decided that it's fun to lie down on the waterfall rocks.

Not a flower

She will miss it when the pump gets fixed.