Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas to All!

I seldom decorate at Christmas any more. But this year I received a Christmas decoration as a gift, from my good friend Peter The Outlaw Gardener, and wanted to show him off for my Christmas post. I was so very touched that Peter thought of me.

This kilted Scottish Santa was the most fun thing ever!


I just adore the wee Scottie dog! There was a second larger one that also came with it, to sit at Santa's feet.


I'm afraid the only gift I have to offer Peter, and to all of you out in Blogland, is the gift of my friendship, such as it is. I hope you all have good friends and family to share this holiday with.

Merry Christmas!

11 comments:

  1. He's very smart. But imagine all the places the chimney ash would get into..
    Merry Christmas Alison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is so cute and Peter is an awesome friend to just know what works for you!

    Merry Christmas Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, and you do give us all the gift of inspiration and garden tales...thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very stunning Santa....and what a beautiful gift you have given us Alison! Wishing you a wonderful holiday season and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's very handsome, Alison. That's a thoughtful gift. Santa in a Kilt is a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me, me, me... I'll take your friendship, (she says, jumping up and down like a kid who forgot her meds.) LOL Your gift from Peter is too cool. I'm sure you'll have many opportunities to reciprocate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it. Thanks for sharing. How nice of the Outlaw Gardener. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A friendship is no small gift - one that I appreciate daily. What a sweet present - Peter most definitely has a knack for finding the right thing. So thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your friendship is the best gift ever which I treasure more than any other gift you could find. Although, I'm pretty fond of those goofy glasses you gave me! That silly Santa reminded me of Nigel & I'm glad it tickled you.

    ReplyDelete

Gardening is a solitary activity. But blogging about it is a social phenomenon! I don't make money from my blog by advertising, or use it to drive customers to a business. If you liked my post, or my writing or photography, or even just one picture or turn of phrase, I'd love to hear from you. That's how I get paid.