Don't be fooled. Inside this thin coating of sweetness is a fiery core of total insanity.

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Six Years of Blogging

As of today, I've been blogging at Bonney Lassie for 6 years! It's kind of embarrassing to go back and read those early posts, before I knew anyone in the blogging universe. I've made many great friends through blogging, some that I've met in person and some that I've only met online. I've learned so much about gardening in general, and gardening in the PNW in specific. Deciding to start a blog was one of the smartest things I've done. I've become a better photographer as well as a better gardener, and it has been a very satisfying outlet for my creativity and my writing, and for my quirky and often juvenile sense of humor. It's been fun!

Me and a friend


To everyone who has befriended me through blogging -- Thank you!