Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Wednesday Vignette

Hope everyone had a spirited Samhain.

For my Wednesday Vignette, I'm sharing a couple of shots of spider webs, one of them occupied. Two Cross Spiders have been living in this bed just outside my window for the last month or so, moving occasionally when their web gets damaged, or maybe when the mood strikes them. One recent misty morning the webs stood out because they were dew-covered.



How can November be here already?

Anna at Flutter & Hum hosts Wednesday Vignette. You can check out her post here.

8 comments:

  1. Spider webs look especially nice when bejeweled with dew! Time does seem to be flying. Samhain means that we're halfway through with fall on our way to that darkest day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when something happens that makes it possible to see these gorgeous creations more clearly. Thanks for capturing it for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those are quite large. Thank goodness they appear to be in a place you can't accidentally walk into them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! I always appreciate the dew - it keeps me from walking straight through the webs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an impressive web! I always feel terrible when I crash through them like some clumsy oaf - they are so precious, especially when bedazzled and glittery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one giant web in perfect condition and out of the way. Nothing as creepy as walking into them (like clumsy oafs...). I don't seem to have webs in my garden this year, and no spiders snuck into the house either, not that I miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots! I find spider webs difficult to photograph.

    ReplyDelete

Gardening is a solitary activity. But blogging about it is a social phenomenon! I don't make money from my blog by advertising, or use it to drive customers to a business. If you liked my post, or my writing or photography, or even just one picture or turn of phrase, I'd love to hear from you. That's how I get paid.