Don't be fooled. Inside this thin coating of sweetness is a fiery core of total insanity.

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Wednesday Vignette

For my Wednesday Vignette I'm sharing this photo of a bear wearing a flowered shirt, from Merrifield's Garden Center, one of our stops on the last day of the recent Garden Bloggers Fling, which I attended. It's going to be the first of my 300 or so unbearably bad photos, which I took with my point-and-shoot camera last weekend (I promise not to share all 300). For the entire first day, the camera was stuck in some strange mode that I couldn't figure out, and every time I would press the button to take a picture, a warning icon would flash at me, but if I persisted it would take the picture anyway. Some of them are curiously out of focus (that's my excuse, and I'm sticking with it). I couldn't figure out which combination of buttons to press to get it out of whatever mode it was in, until finally on the third day I managed to figure it out. Unfortunately, I'm not sure that improved things any.

At any rate, please bear with me on future posts as I share some shots from the Fling.


Anna at Flutter & Hum hosts Wednesday Vignette. Please check out her post here.