Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Wednesday Vignette

The vignette I have to share today is from a recent visit to Old Goat Farm in Orting. They have a wonderful shady, leafy display garden there, and I made the rounds with my camera looking for interesting shots.

They have lots of animals at Old Goat Farm -- chickens, ducks, turkeys, peacocks, dogs, and of course, kitties.

I wanted to pat him, but wasn't sure he was friendly. I might have gotten bitten, and that would have turned him into catnip.

Anna at Flutter & Hum hosts Wednesday Vignette. Check out her post here.

6 comments:

  1. Groan. Always fun to start the day with a pun! So, do you recommend that kind of mulch for potted plants? Does it stay put well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that! If I were a cat on a hot day, I think that is exactly where I'd be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a dreamy place to hang out! Your subject does look a little like Grumpy Cat but maybe he's just not used to having his solitude interrupted.

    ReplyDelete

Gardening is a solitary activity. But blogging about it is a social phenomenon! I don't make money from my blog by advertising, or use it to drive customers to a business. If you liked my post, or my writing or photography, or even just one picture or turn of phrase, I'd love to hear from you. That's how I get paid.