Don't be fooled. Inside this thin coating of sweetness is a fiery core of total insanity.

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Wednesday Vignette

For my Wednesday Vignette I'm sharing a shot of one of the plants tucked into a crevice in my front garden, in the recycled concrete wall. It's the oddball flowers of Acaena microphylla 'Blue Haze,' with a backdrop of Sedum 'Angelina.' Both of these plants have thrived in the dry-stacked concrete wall.



Anna at Flutter and Hum hosts Wednesday Vignette. Check out her link and see who else is sharing photos.

10 comments:

  1. Awesome shot! and your sedum is in the right place with all that gold color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That plant's new to me. I love it! It makes me think of Dr. Seuss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - those little round balls are adorable! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this a couple of months ago, hope mine is soon as good as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice.

    While I'm thinking about it, don't forget to scatter some seeds of Tithonia around. I noticed little seedlings in last year's bed.

    While you're planting, you might see if Peter will share seeds of those double purple Daturas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, I've never heard of that first plant. Me likey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! The background looks like a watercolor. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Gardening is a solitary activity. But blogging about it is a social phenomenon! I don't make money from my blog by advertising, or use it to drive customers to a business. If you liked my post, or my writing or photography, or even just one picture or turn of phrase, I'd love to hear from you. That's how I get paid.