Don't be fooled. Inside this thin coating of sweetness is a fiery core of total insanity.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I Brought in Some Kind of Pest With My Banana

It's coming up out of the soil. No, it's not fungus gnats...

It's a Zombie Gnome!






They're in my Begonia luxurians too...



Not to mention the Begonia boliviensis...


The entire garden has been getting into the Halloween spirit, with all the spider webs.










Even my kitty Magellan is sporting her Halloween costume, a grocery bag fashioned into a superhero cape.


Magellan has had a fascination for plastic grocery bags her entire life. She likes to play with them, lick them, chew on them... And occasionally sticks her head through the handle and pretends to be Super Cat. (Was there a Super Cat? Did they have kitties on Krypton?) Don't worry, I don't leave them loose around the house for her to get trapped in, that would be irresponsible.

Anyway, Happy Halloween! I hope you enjoyed this silly post.