Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Wednesday Vignette

Rawr!

It's my neighbor's cat Frankie. No, he's not pretending to be a lion, he's trying to chow down on one of my ornamental grasses. By keeping the shutter depressed, I managed to take a quick series of photos, one of which ended up being him with his mouth wide open, teeth bared.


Anna at Flutter & Hum hosts Wednesday Vignette. Check out her post here.

*************
And now for something completely different: Nigel and I celebrated 36 years of wedded bliss yesterday by going to Dairy Queen for sundaes. Bet you didn't know that #36 was the hot fudge anniversary, did you?

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 36 years of wedded bliss! Hot fudge anniversary? I learn so much from you! Love your ferocious feline shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Andrew had his way every anniversary would be a Dairy Queen event. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary!!! I can't think of a better way to celebrate. Frankie looks fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot fudge sundaes seem perfect for number 36.It has made me ponder how long it's been since I've had one..I better take action b4 the weather gets to cold for ice cream !

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you hadn't told me he was eating grass, I would have thought he was shouting out his angst over the state of the world. Great shot, and happy Hot Fudge Anniversary to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cat looks very fierce! Congrats on the anniversary. We stopped for Dairy Queen for fudge sundaes recently too , the small ones of course.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your anniversary. That's a lovely way to celebrate it. Your photo is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is it with cats and grasses? I love the picture and happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mazel tov! Judy and I will be 33 years next June. But ... why do cats eat grass?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hot fudge Anniversary! I LOVE that one! We just celebrated 39, I think we'll go back and get a Hot Fudge Sundae with a cherry on top!

    ReplyDelete

Gardening is a solitary activity. But blogging about it is a social phenomenon! I don't make money from my blog by advertising, or use it to drive customers to a business. If you liked my post, or my writing or photography, or even just one picture or turn of phrase, I'd love to hear from you. That's how I get paid.