Don't be fooled. Inside this thin coating of sweetness is a fiery core of total insanity.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hummingbird Movie

I've mentioned before that I have a motion-activated camera in the back yard that takes a picture of the birds at our bird feeder every time one comes near. I posted some pictures from it here and here.

For the last couple of months the camera has been set up beside the hummingbird feeder, taking a picture every three seconds whenever it gets activated by motion. By stitching the pictures together in iMovie, Nigel has created a short stop-motion movie, with soundtrack.

I hope you enjoy watching it!





8 comments:

  1. Bravo Nigel on the soundtrack! Fun little video!! Cheers, Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Why am I seeing Benny Hill chasing women around in circles in my mind?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Because Nigel chose the music.

      Delete
  3. I love that the hummers come even at night to feed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Zydeco is perfect...Queen Ida would be so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that is great...so fun! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Gardening is a solitary activity. But blogging about it is a social phenomenon! I don't make money from my blog by advertising, or use it to drive customers to a business. If you liked my post, or my writing or photography, or even just one picture or turn of phrase, I'd love to hear from you. That's how I get paid.