Don't be fooled. Inside this thin coating of sweetness is a fiery core of total insanity.

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Wednesday Vignette

My Wednesday Vignette today is a picture of my good friend Peter The Outlaw Gardener. I took it on a recent weekend, when I went garden touring with him. This sweet little doggie at the first garden on our tour came running over to the fence to be greeted and stroked and fussed over, and so of course, Peter had to oblige (he has four little doggies of his own).

Peter and friend

Anna at Flutter and Hum hosts Wednesday Vignette. Check out her current post here and see what picture she's posting today. Monday, June 8 was also National Best Friend Day, and although I'm late with this photo, I can't think of a better subject than my garden blogger buddy Peter.