Don't be fooled. Inside this thin coating of sweetness is a fiery core of total insanity.

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Wednesday Vignette

My Wednesday Vignette today is a picture of my good friend Peter The Outlaw Gardener. I took it on a recent weekend, when I went garden touring with him. This sweet little doggie at the first garden on our tour came running over to the fence to be greeted and stroked and fussed over, and so of course, Peter had to oblige (he has four little doggies of his own).

Peter and friend

Anna at Flutter and Hum hosts Wednesday Vignette. Check out her current post here and see what picture she's posting today. Monday, June 8 was also National Best Friend Day, and although I'm late with this photo, I can't think of a better subject than my garden blogger buddy Peter.

11 comments:

  1. That's a great photo Alison :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Alison, you made me tear up. Good friends, especially those who share our passion for gardening, are hard to find and I feel very lucky to have you in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaww...so sweet. Wonderful for so many reasons :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahww Peter looks sweet in that pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't think of a better tribute for National Best Friend Day (which I've never heard of until now).

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite imaginary friends, photographed by a slightly less imaginary friend. (I own something that was handled by Alison.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, what a wonderful photo! Good friends can be some of the most inspiring around us, so why not use it as a vignette? I don't see Peter half as often as you do, and he STILL inspires me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a wonderful photo, Alison. Now that I'm over my cold I need to join you and Peter on some of these garden tours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, yes, I met that doggie too, and of course I know Peter. Great photo idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Peter has taken so many perfect pictures of you, it's nice to see you returning the favor...even doggies love him.

    ReplyDelete

Gardening is a solitary activity. But blogging about it is a social phenomenon! I don't make money from my blog by advertising, or use it to drive customers to a business. If you liked my post, or my writing or photography, or even just one picture or turn of phrase, I'd love to hear from you. That's how I get paid.