Don't be fooled. Inside this thin coating of sweetness is a fiery core of total insanity.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

And The Blogaversary Winner is...

Sherrie B. from the blog Little House in Paradise! Congratulations Sherrie! I know you will love your winnings!

Chasmanthium latifolium frown from seed

I hope the seeds grow well and thrive for you, Sherrie. I love growing plants from seed. I'll get the seeds and the book and the little birdie in the mail for you ASAP. The gift certificate from Renee's Garden Seeds will come separately.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Alison, I am thrilled. It will be so much fun to have those seeds from your own garden..I will probably be asking questions to get it right and make sure they come up. It is a very generous giveaway with the gift certificate from Renee's, the Prince Charles book and that special birdie that you picked up on your last trip..I will treasure it all, my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sherrie.
    Alison, how is the 40 pound chicken challenge going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (Belated) Blogiversary. May you have many more!

    ReplyDelete

Gardening is a solitary activity. But blogging about it is a social phenomenon! I don't make money from my blog by advertising, or use it to drive customers to a business. If you liked my post, or my writing or photography, or even just one picture or turn of phrase, I'd love to hear from you. That's how I get paid.