Don't be fooled. Inside this thin coating of sweetness is a fiery core of total insanity.

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Wednesday Vignette -- The Lurie Garden in June

Way back in June 2019 I visited Chicago for one day and visited the Lurie Garden, a bucket list item for me. I deliberately chose early June because I knew that was when the blue and purple Salvia "river" would be in its most glorious flower, and I wanted very much to see that. There are plenty of other fabulous plants growing there, that flower on and off all season.  I think people who live nearby must be very lucky to be able to see the Lurie Garden at all times of the year, but then of course, I live near Heronswood, and I wouldn't trade that for any other garden.

Anyway, here's an image that I captured when I was there, that I'm sharing for my Wednesday Vignette this week.


Anna at Flutter & Hum hosts Wednesday Vignette every Wednesday. Check out her post here.