Don't be fooled. Inside this thin coating of sweetness is a fiery core of total insanity.

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Garden Bloggers Bloom Day -- December 2018

It's hard to believe that December is half over already. I sort of suspected that Bloom Day was creeping up on me, so I took some photos yesterday of whatever flowers I could find, but then suddenly last night I realized I better get busy putting my post together double quick, because it was upon me!

Anyway, here's what blooming in my garden now.

Knautia macedonica 'Mars Midget'

Mahonia 'Charity'

Mahonia 'Charity'

White-flowered Dicentra formosa

Hellebore 'Midnight Ruffles'

Hellebore 'Midnight Ruffles'


There's more blooming in the greenhouse than there is outside in the garden.

Indian Rope Hoya is flowering profusely

Adenium obesum aka Desert Rose (one of my Fat-Bottomed Girls)

Pachypodium

Aloe

Dyckia

And that's it!

Carol at May Dreams Gardens hosts Garden Bloggers Bloom Day, check out her post here.