Don't be fooled. Inside this thin coating of sweetness is a fiery core of total insanity.

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Wednesday Vignette

Nigel and I recently got back from a trip to Disney World, where we attended the EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival. I took loads and loads of photos while I was there, and I'll share them in future posts. But for today, I'm going to share just a couple photos of sunflowers.

Disney in Florida excels at planting enormous swaths of bedding annuals. This picture from a bed of short sunflowers mixed with Impatiens was just a small portion of a bed that went on and on.



I thought sunflowers would be an appropriate subject for today's Wednesday Vignette, since we saw so much sun while we were there, and surprisingly, came home to a record-breaking abundance of sunshine and heat here in the PNW.

Anna at Flutter and Hum hosts Wednesday Vignette. Check here to see her latest post.