Don't be fooled. Inside this thin coating of sweetness is a fiery core of total insanity.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New and Improved!

Well, we finally moved into the new houswe about four days ago. Yesterday and today I had a local company here, Arbors & More, pulling out the old rotten fence on the right hand side of the back yard and installing new. It looks great, I am so happy with it! And my neighbor shared the cost with me. I had them turn the sections that face her house so that she gets to see the pretty side. It's only fair!

My lovely new fence. If you look at the pictures on my previous post, you can see the old fence.



Here's a close-up.





The same company also redid our front step. There was an area to the right of the front door that had been filled in with just concrete blocks and river rock. Now there is a concrete pad that matches the front step. In fact, it looks like it has always been there. I could put a chair there, or some potted plants.

Before:



After: